Under certain situations when the job report is larger than 1 MB, the job logs report: "Job log is too big. Rest of the job log will be truncated." It is possible to modify the maximum job report size, but this can have performance impacts when loading the job report.
Step By Step
Perform the following procedure to modify the maximum size of the job report:
- Configure | Enterprise
- Select the Master server in question
- Right click the Master server
- Select Manage Configuration
- Select the module sslogger
- Click on "Advanced" radio button
- Add option -maxjoblogkb and a value in KB in the text field next to it. e.g. 2MB = 2048
- Restart the DPX services on the node in which the settings were changed.